The New Baltimore Recreation Center is available for rental when NBPR classes or programs are not already scheduled. Most of the rentals that our department can accommodate occur during the weekend.
Building Rental Rates:
$50 - 2 hour block: Resident Rate & Non-Resident Non-Profit Group
$25 - 2 hour block: Resident Non-Profit Group
$75 - 2 hour block: Non-Resident
*$50 Incidentals Fee is charged for all rentals.
The entire incidentals fee will be refunded 10-14 days after your rental if there are no damages during your rental. A portion or all of the incidentals fee may be held by the Parks & Recreation Department depending on the severity of any damages.
Types of activities we can accommodate (not limited to): business/organization meetings, association meetings, sports club registrations, birthday parties, graduation parties, baby or wedding showers.
Rental Capacity: 160 people
Facility Rental Rules & Policies
- Renters are not allowed to enter the building until their rental time period begins.
- A maximum of 15 minutes will be allowed after your rental period for cleanup. The renter may be subject to a decreased incidentals fee refund if it is necessary for them to exceed this time limit. (Discretion of the Parks & Recreation Director).
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the New Baltimore Recreation Center.
- Pets are not allowed in the New Baltimore Recreation Center.
- Renters are not allowed in any recreation center storage areas or utility closet without the permission of the NBPR staff. Any renter failing to comply with this policy may not be allowed to rent the facility in the future.
- Decorations for rentals and parties are allowed; however, the decorations must be cleaned by or taken by the renters at the end of the rental time period. Failure to clean decorations could affect the incidentals fee refund.
Rental Refund Policy