Registration opens February 1
Campers will be kept active and happy while they play group games, sports, do crafts, swim at the beach, and take weekly field trips to different locations around the community. Campers are overseen by a very select group of counselors that have experience working with children in a variety of environments. We have improved the flexibility of the program by giving you the option to register your child on a weekly basis or for the full summer. We are now offering both morning care (7:30-9:30) and aftercare (3:30-5:30) for an additional fee. We are now providing full day for families that need the additional flexibility in time.
Camp starts June 15 and ends on August 14
Important Camp Information
• Registration begins on February 1
• Limited number of participants. Please register early!
• Every Friday is pizza Friday!
• Field trips are now included in the regular weekly rate
• Mandatory Parent Meeting: Monday, June 8 at 6:00PM or Thursday, June 11 at 6:30PM at the Cricklewood Recreation Building
• NO CAMP JULY 3 or 10
• Camp pick-up/drop-off is at Walter & Mary Burke Park