Campers will be kept active and happy while they play group games, sports, do crafts, swim at the beach, and take weekly field trips to different locations around the community. Campers are overseen by a very select group of counselors that have experience working with children in a variety of environments. We have improved the flexibility of the program by giving you the option to register your child on a weekly basis or for the full summer. We are now offering both morning care (7:30-9:30) and aftercare (3:30-5:30) for an additional fee. We are now providing full day for families that need the additional flexibility in time.
Camp starts June 12
Important Camp Information
• Registration begins March 1st for RESIDENTS & March 15th for NON-RESIDENTS.
• Limited number of participants. Please register early!
• Every Friday is pizza Friday!
• Weekly rate is no longer available
• Mandatory Parent Meeting: Monday, June 5th, 6:00pm at Walter and Mark Burke Park.
• Camp pick-up/drop-off is at Walter & Mary Burke Park
JUNE 19-23 - FISH FLY FESTIVAL
JULY 3 & 4 - INDEPENDENCE DAY
JULY 8 - TRIATHLON