Welcome to the website of the New Baltimore Parks and Recreation Department!
Please use the above tabs and side links to navigate through our offerings. To see all
of our programs and activities, click the 'Expand All' button on the search page.
For details about the programs and to register for most of the activities, click on "REGISTER NOW" and click "Expand All"
- Hands On Horses - Equestrian Clinic: begins October 4th
- Karate (Beginner & Advanced): begins October 4th
- Judo: begins October 5th
- Open Gymnasium: On-going through February 28th
- Dance Fitness: begins October 13th
- Fit Kids (15 & Under): begins October 13th
- Bokwa Fitness: begins October 22nd
- Trick-or-Treat on Washington Street: October 28th
- Winter Walking: begins November 2nd
- Pickleball: On-going
- New Baltimore Run Club: On-going
- Christmas Craft Sale: November 19th
Mobile / Email Alerts
Our department has signed up for a program that allows us to alert people when games and activities have been cancelled. Sign up for a Rained Out account by entering either your cell phone number or your email and you will receive messages from us when inclement weather is affecting your recreational activity or event.
*Standard message rates and data charges from your carrier may apply*
- Click the image below
- Enter your mobile phone number or email address
- Choose the activities or events that you want to be notified about
Discounted Ticket Programs
To purchase discounted tickets to the Detroit Zoo and Cedar Point, visit our "Discounted Venue Tickets" page. You are then only a click away from being able to purchase your discounted tickets online!!!
IF YOU EVER HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE'LL BE SURE TO ADDRESS IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.