Welcome to the website of the New Baltimore Parks and Recreation Department!
Please use the above tabs and side links to navigate through our offerings. To see all
of our programs and activities, click the 'Expand All' button on the search page.
For details about the programs and to register for most of the activities, click on "REGISTER NOW" and click "Expand All"
- Karate (Beginner & Advanced): January 3rd - Upcoming session
- Judo Classes: January 4th - Upcoming session
- Open Gymnasium: On-going through Feb. 28th
- Fit Kids (15 & Under): January 5th - Upcoming session
- Bokwa Fitness: On-going through Feb. 25th
- Winter Walking: On-going through Feb. 24th
- Pickleball: On-going
- New Baltimore Run Club: On-going
- Daddy Daughter Dance: February 10th
Registration for the 2017 Daddy Daughter Dance is now available! Dress to impress and bring your daughter/granddaughter out for an enjoyable night of dinner and dancing. Doors open at 5:30pm. One photo on Hollywood's Red Carpet will be provided, additional photos are available for $1 per child, per session after dinner.
Let your child start the Winter Break with an unforgettable experience!
Location: Cedar Glen Golf Course & Banquet Center
Address: 36860 25 Mile Road, New Baltimore
Date: Friday, February 10th
Time: 6:00 - 9:00pm, Doors Open at 5:30pm
Price: $40/couple, $20 per additional child
Mobile / Email Alerts
Our department has signed up for a program that allows us to alert people when games and activities have been cancelled. Sign up for a Rained Out account by entering either your cell phone number or your email and you will receive messages from us when inclement weather is affecting your recreational activity or event.
*Standard message rates and data charges from your carrier may apply*
- Click the image below
- Enter your mobile phone number or email address
- Choose the activities or events that you want to be notified about
IF YOU EVER HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE'LL BE SURE TO ADDRESS IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.